Sunday, June 20, 2010

ICT & Positive Thinking


I am proud of how far my children have come this year. At the beginning of the year when I asked the children to take a photo & upload it into a document they looked at me like I was speaking another language. I had a child that has been away lot and needed to catch up with portfolio samples (see above) "How do you do this?" was quickly answered by many eager children who were confident with the whole process, right down to selecting the right printer. It might not sound like much to everyone... but it is huge for my class. It is great that I can integrate ICT in the classroom programme without having to constantly teach the skills.

Positive Thinking
Well... I have let myself down in this area. The cold mornings are getting to me. I am trying to start the day positive but it is a struggle when you don't feel 100%.

No comments:

Post a Comment