Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Teacher Only Day Reflection

My highlight of our cluster TOD has to be listening to Tony Ryan's Keynote. There are so many things to think about. He is such a positive person and I definitely think starting your day positively and thinking positively can and will make a difference. I'm going to give this a go (even though I struggle getting up on cold Winter mornings). I've read his book, The Ripple Effect, which is all about this. I also liked the idea of taking a photo of your key learning for each day. I'd like to do this too, but I'm taking little steps and focusing on one thing at a time. At the moment I'm trying to get my class blog up an running.

1 comment:

  1. What an amazing day! I think you are absolutely right about starting the day on a positive note.

    Using the digital camera might be the way you get your blog up and running.

    ReplyDelete